1. Source: https://www.fsrmagazine.com/expert-takes/restaurant-profitability-and-failure-rates-what-you-need-know
2. Source: https://smallbusiness.chron.com/businesses-high-failure-rates-61640.html
3. Speed Queen laundromat success rate is the number of NOT charged off loans per laundry divided by total numbers of loans originated from January 2001 through June 2013, based on experience of Speed Queen Financial Services.
4. Speed Queen Financial Services estimates this start-up cost range between $100,000 and $300,000. This is based on an average of thirty percent down payment required on total laundry store development costs for new laundry store transactions.
5. Wallace, B. (2014, December 9). Getting Into the Laundry Business [Webinar]. Retrieved October 6, 2015, from http://www.coinlaundry.org/HigherLogic/System/DownloadDocumentFile.ashx?DocumentFileKey=f0c0f96e-bac9-4baa-b0ed-5e3f40c01e69
6. Coin Laundry Association’s 22nd Industry Survey (Date Unknown). Coin Laundry Association.