Alliance Distribution Technical Service Seminars draw strong interest
Laundromat owners and other industry professionals recently had a chance to learn from Speed Queen experts during service seminars held at Alliance Laundry Systems Distribution West Region offices in California.
“By all accounts, our service seminars were quite well received,” said Courtney Satterlee for Alliance Laundry Systems Distribution West Region. “We heard great feedback from attendees and our service technicians. It was wonderful to reconnect with current customers and build some new relationships.”
Across three locations, events attracted more than 75 attendees. Sessions covered:
- Product features and benefits
- The importance of correct installation and the effects of an improperly installed machine
- Complete cycle of a machine.
- Machine programming
- Troubleshooting the most common service issues.
- Safety and warning Issues